Commended by the Arthritis Foundation for ease of use, these scissors make cutting tight details virtually effortless.
Fiskars Micro-Tip Easy Action Scissors make cutting intricate details and tight patterns easy for people with arthritis or limited hand strength — so easy, they have earned the Arthritis Foundation Ease-of-Use Commendation. A spring-action design opens the blades after each cut to reduce hand strain, and the high-grade, stainless-steel blades feature a precision-ground edge that stays sharp longer and cuts all the way to the tip — essential for anyone who cuts fabric. Micro-Tip Easy Action Scissors also include a Softgrip handle for a more comfortable grip.
- Ideal for cutting tight patterns and intricate details on a wide range of fabrics, cutting at awkward angles or in tight spaces or making quick thread snips
- Perfect for Rag Quilts.
- High-grade, precision-ground, stainless steel blades offer a lasting sharp edge that cuts all the way to the tip
- Spring-action design gently opens blades after each cut to reduce hand strain
- Symmetric Softgrip handle offers added comfort and accommodates right and left handed users
- Easy-to-slide thumb lock provides safe storage and transportation
- Overall length: approximately 15cm (6″) Blade length: approximately 5cm (2″).